- I have a whostyle! I’m not sure if I did it quite right because it doesn’t necessarily take up the pixels on the page that the iframe size seems to expect… but I think it’s in a decent state. What I don’t have is any ability to display whostyles, so… we’ll see if that happens.
- Putting together some thoughts on federated notes
- Say hello to my dog
- I continue to work on tagging posts so that they’ll show up on the appropriate pages, which is rather endless
- I updated my site banners so they now have a teensy version of my emblem on them.
- I did an experiment where I bought twenty bucks or so worth of Twitter advertising because it seemed like it’d be fun. You can pick the most invasive categories! Horrifyingly, linking to my site from one comment on a not particularly high traffic post on the orange site seems to have brought in what would have been the equivalent of something like fifty dollars of Twitter ads? Think about this for long enough and you can perceive how the internet came to become what it is. Anyway, I’m not going to do any more of either of those, I think. I have exactly zero plans to get anything out of this site besides self-satisfaction so it’s silly to, you know, track metrics or try to get Hits or what have you.
Comment with a webmention, or with commentpara.de